The next generation MMO combat game dedicated to World War II military aviation, armored vehicles, and fleets.
War Thunder offers a highly detailed and personalized aviation experience, giving players access to hundreds models of planes with detailed cockpits, dozens of upgradeable weapons, and flying skills that can be honed and improved with each mission. Thanks to the game’s painstaking attention to detail, you’ll truly feel like a World War II fighter pilot as you plunge into battle.
As a Lead Environment Artist at WarThunder, my main responsibilities were:
• working in Dagor Engine to create maps for ground forces battles;
• creating game environment assets: textures, 3d models;
• creating in-game assets;
• creating playable 4×4 km. landscapes in World Machine;
• level design (ideas and implementations through environment);
• writing and maintaining documentation;
• creating shaders for 3D Max (elaborate on that) Put into Achievement Section.
I was responsible for 4 maps in total. I’ve created 2 maps starting from the design stage, through blockout and prototype stages to alpha, final and polished state. You can find screenshot for them below.
And for 2 other maps I’ve made blockouts. Credit goes to my collegues for finishing those maps.